As a Program Specialist, you will establish and maintain effective communication with Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) to ensure participants achieve their goals.
Hours: Mon–Fri: 7:30am–4:00pm
A successful candidate is a caring individual with a desire to make a positive difference in our participants’ lives. LVS provides a positive and engaging company culture with varied opportunities for career development.
Pay Rate: $15.00–$18.50
Generous Vacation & Time Off Policy
- Earn one week of additional paid vacation every year– within the first five years–you will receive up to five weeks paid vacation
- Plus nine paid holidays–in addition–up to two days– paid time off each month
- Master’s degree in a field of study related to human services OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of study related to human services with one year of experience in human services OR
- Associate’s degree in a field of study related to human services with three years’ experience in human services
- Pass pre–employment physical and PA State Police Background Check
- Complete CPS training within 60 days of hire
- Lighthouse will provide training to obtain the Professional Certificate of Achievement in Employment Services from the Association of Community Rehabilitation Educators (ACRE)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supervise DSPs to ensure accurate compliance with participants’ goals and daily documentation
- Ensures all aspects of each participant’s assessment, ISP, quarterly reviews, and monthly reports are completed in an accurate and timely fashion
- Attends and participates in ISP meetings and quarterly review meetings
- Protects participants’ confidentiality
- Provides coverage for DSP’s during lunch time and planned or unplanned absences
- Work as a team player with colleagues to promote a positive and engaging work environment
- Attends staff/professional development trainings
- Supports the mission and vision of Lighthouse Vocational Services
Founded in 1975, Lighthouse Vocational Services is a 501(c3) charitable organization. Established upon Christ–centered values and principles, our mission is to provide exceptional vocational and other services to individuals with intellectual disabilities to promote personal growth, opportunity, and hope for their future. We are dedicated to make a difference in the lives of the participants we serve as well as the team members who work right alongside them.
"*" indicates required fields