Let’s make a change

Here are some ways you can donate.

Strengthening Pathways

Supports curriculum development, music classes, items for our sensory room, art supplies, exercise equipment, and more.

Private Pay Sponsorships

One of Lighthouse’s unique offerings is our ability to accept participants who do not receive government waiver funding. To make the out-of-pocket cost of our services affordable for our private-pay participants, we charge only 30% of the waiver funding rate. Lighthouse fundraises to make up the other 70% of our costs. Funds given toward this goal will help to cover this gap for one participant for one year. Your help allows us to offer crucial services at an affordable rate to those who choose to pay out of pocket.

Lighthouse Annual Fund

Our annual fund is designed to provide ongoing support for the operations of the organization. Funds raised that are not designated for other initiatives are added to the annual fund.

New Vehicle Fund

A New Vehicle Fund has been established to raise funds to replace our aging fleet of vehicles. We use these vehicles  for transporting participants to and from Lighthouse, places of employment and community participation; as well as transport mobile work crews to and from jobs along with their equipment (i.e. lawn mowers). Vehicle repairs are getting extensive and expensive and new vehicles will help keep our ongoing costs lower.

Planned Giving

Bequests, annuities and other forms of planned giving can provide an income for you while helping to insure for the future sustainability of Lighthouse. A simple Codicil in your will designating a gift to Lighthouse may give renewed hope to a program participant. For individualized guidance, contact your attorney, or Kirt Barden, CEO.

In-Kind Giving

When a cash donation is not possible, you can help Lighthouse with your donation of goods to be resold or services such as printing or marketing. Please see our wish list of things needed.